Designed to fit your schedule and specific needs
Since the inception of WordPress in 2003, there have been thousands of WordPress training videos available. However, many do not have the time or the need to sift through multiple videos to find the answers to their question. It is much more time/cost effective to engage in one-on-one training with a seasoned expert.
We offer one-on-one WordPress training. We can help you pick a premium WordPress theme and configure it to work for you. We can also teach you how to design your pages using html and css, and integrate your website with Google Analytics so that you can track your visitors.
Popular WordPress Training Topics
- WordPress theme selection and installation
- Adding pages and posts
- Image and link insertion
- Settings configuration
- Plugin updates and installation
- Designing your pages using html and css
- Navigation menu configuration
- Creating an xml sitemap
- Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools integration
- Page and Post meta description and title (SEO)
- Choosing and installing specific plugins
- Configuring and using plugins
- Designing the sidebar using widgets
The training fee is $30/hour, and we schedule our meetings at a minimum of 1 hour. Any additional time is charged at increments of 15 minutes.
You can pay via Paypal, cheque, money order, or email money transfer.
Please call or email us to make an appointment!